Sunday 8 June 2014

Teaching - A Lesson Plan That Works

So, recently I have been planning the general layout of my English lessons that I will teach online. Of course, one thing to preempt is just what exactly works online. What will be good for me AND my students? I won't say all the details until I'm actually teaching, but I will sat that I think I have devised a nice way for students to learn pronunciation, vocabulary, expressions and overall knowledge of English while developing also on their listening and general comprehension.

Simple techniques and methods can usually contain such materials such as videos, something to read and, thereafter, discuss and analyze. I think, as long as the student is constantly learning content as well as analyzing that content, a lesson can last quite a long time without the student or teacher getting bored. with the discussion aspect, the teacher may have the chance to learn something as well.

It's important to fit as much as possible into lessons, regardless of skill. The more the student learns (through the content given by the teacher), comprehends (through discussion, conversation and study), is able to use and remembers (through devotion and practice) the better.

As a teacher, I will strive to ensure all my future lessons fit all these criteria.... while I still have fun myself of course.

Thanks for reading,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment